Good news! As of February, 2016, we have added many new color selections to our color palette. For your convenience, we now have a color palette book available for home check out. All exterior modifications, construction or destruction, improvements and certain maintenance performed is subject to prior written architectural approval.
ABM's Architectural Review Committee (ARC) is comprised of 5 members who are appointed by the Board President.
ARC meetings are regularly scheduled on the first and third Tuesday each month at 7:00 AM at our offices. Homeowners are welcome to attend.
** Canyon Heights homeowners : there is a separate color palette for your subdivision. Click on the Canyon Heights tab above to access.
LETTE LINK IS FOR
If you wish to appeal a decision rendered by the ARC, you must do so, in writing, within 14 days of the date of denial. You may provide additional or supporting information for consideration and will be contacted as to the date your application will be rescheduled.
If appeal to the ARC is unsuccessful you may appeal to the ABM Board of Directors, which is the final authority in the appeal process. Appeal to the ABM Board of Directors must be received by our offices, in writing, within 14 days after the ARC rendered their decision. Appeal to the Board should address matters in which you feel a procedural error was made or information you provided was not properly considered.
To ensure your application is process as timely and accurately as possible, please follow these tips:
- Make sure the application is complete, signed and dated.
- When submitting an application for changes to the exterior of your property, please include a legible dimensional plot plan.
- Provide all supporting documents, permits, photos with the initial application.
- All drawings or renderings must be sufficient to articulate the request. Crude applications will not be accepted.
- Include a materials list.
- Include all applicable dimensions,including setbacks, along with a plot plan of your lot.
- If possible, attend the meeting when your application is considered to ask or answer questions that may arise.
- If your application is for paint colors, choose neutral, geographically appropriate based colors that will compliment the surrounding neighborhood.
We look forward to working with you to maximize your enjoyment of your
property and improve your neighborhood. Please contact us if you have questions, suggestions or require further
information at (480) 893-3502 ext 6. We are happy to help!
If your property has a sub association,
you must contact the management company. If you are unsure how to contact them,
please contact ABM for assistance.
Architectural Procedures and Guidelines
ABM ARC General Application
Plot Plan Sample
Architectural Paint Application