The Ahwatukee Community Swim and Tennis Center is a semi-private facility. No daily usage fees are available. No Lifeguards are on duty. No diving facilities. 6 Lane, 25 Yard lap pool. Swimmers 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
|5 Visit Pass
|10 Visit Pass
|20 Visit Pass
|30 Visit Pass
|Passes expire December 31, 2017|
|Individual - Resident
||$25 a month|
|Individual - Non Resident
||$30 a month|
|Family - Resident
||$35 a month|
|Family - Non Resident
||$40 a month|
Members enjoy unlimited swimming during open swim hours, no registration fees for swim programs, and 10% discount on all swim programs.
Memberships are based on signing a one-year contract. Initiation fees will be waived when signing the contract. If the member decides to break the contract before it is fulfilled, then the member will be charged the $175 initiation fee for a single membership and $250 for a family membership.
January 2nd through May 30th
- Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:45pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 12:45pm (beginning Feb. 4)
May 31st through July 28th
- Monday & Wednesday 9:00am - 1pm / 2pm - 3pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 11am - 1pm / 2pm - 4pm
- Friday 9am - 1pm / 2pm - 3pm
- Saturday 9:00am - 12:45pm
- 11am - 12:45pm (June 3, 10, 17, July 8)
- Sunday 8am - 11:45am
July 31st through August 5th
- Please call - 480-893-3431 ext. 0
August 7th through November 25th
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 3:45 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 12:45 pm (thru November)
Pool may be closed due to swim meets. Call 480-893-3431 to check availability on Saturdays first.